Innovative learning environments
These stories demonstrate how students, teachers and school leaders have planned for, collaborated on, and developed innovative learning environments.
This includes creating physical and virtual spaces, and processes to support learning and teaching.
NZC Online offers news, information, research, resources, guidance, ideas, inspiring stories and more.
- Inclusive Education: Guides for teachers practical strategies, suggestions, and resources to support learners with diverse needs.
- Special Education (SE Online) for early childhood and school teachers of children with special needs
- Individual Education Plans (IEP Online) supports Collaboration for Success, the 2011 IEP guidelines
- ASD in Education for teams who support children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
- Tips for Autism a course for teams who support children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Through different eyes Narrative Assessment for learners with special education needs
- PB4L Positive behaviour for learning
Te Marautanga o Aotearoa
Secondary Curriculum and NCEA
The “one-stop-shop” for all secondary teachers looking for current information, resources and guidance about curriculum and NCEA. It provides clear pathways to Ministry initiatives, including those that focus on improving outcomes for Māori students in English- medium schools.
Mātauranga Māori. Ngā rauemi me ngā kōrero e hāngai ana ki te ako mā te reo Māori.
Mā te Pouako. He aratohu tuihono mā ngā pouako.
Papakupu Pūtaiao. He whakaputanga tuihono tēnei o te pukapuka kupu pūtaiao e kīia nei ko Te Reo Pūtaiao.
Ngā Rauemi Reo Māori o nzmaths. Mā tēnei whārangi e uru atu ai koutou ki ngā kōwae ako, ki ngā rauemi o Te Poutama Tau, ki ētahi atu kaupapa pāngarau kua tuhia ki te reo Māori.
Kia Mau. He waiata, he haka hoki mō Te Hokowhitu-a-Tū, e hāngai ana ki ngā Taumata 6–8 o Tikanga ā-Iwi.
Karawhiua He kaupapa Tikanga ā-Iwi tēnei e hāngai ana ki ngā ākonga i ngā Taumata 5 me te 6 o Te Marautanga o Aotearoa.
Kei te mōhio anō koe? E hāngai ana tēnei paetukutuku ki ngā taumata 1–4 me ngā whenu katoa o Te Marautanga o Aotearoa: Pūtaiao.
Kura Taiao Four schools share their experiences of taking part in the Enviroschools project.
Pasifika Online. This site is a gateway to the latest educational information, resources and research on what works for Pasifika students to inform teaching practice.
Pasifika resources on Enabling e-learning.
You are about to apply a shared preset homepage.
This will replace the content of your current homepage with a new selection of kete.